Friday, April 30, 2010

Where did the past 4 months go?

Seriously. Tomorrow is the 1st day of May. Holy shat!!

The best part of that?..my Bridal Shower is Sunday!! =) I can't wait! It's looking like it's going to be a pretty big thing..I'm so excited to see everyone!! Yay!

Alright well I'm just about done with the table runners..3 more to go, meaning 25 are done. Woot! Oo and I order pink ones for the head table and wherever else we need them.

Josh finished our card box forever ago, but I finally got pictures into it. Procrastination? I think so. =)



On a pretty upsetting note? My videographer is not a videographer fulltime and he got a new job at a country club where he's a chef and must work the weddings. Of course there is one scheduled the same day as ours. =( However, I'm keeping my head up and Josh said he will handle it and we will find someone just as good if not better. So..I'm not stressing over it. =)

We decided awhile back and I'm not sure I posted it yet, but we're going to do a balloon realease at the ceremony. After we are announced as husband and wife and begin the recessional our family and friends will release they're biodegradable balloons as we pass by. On it will be a business card with an address to send back to if someone finds it. We could get one a week from the wedding or 5 years, who knows. I'm excited about this fun detail.

I recieved our custom stamps and went and weighed our completed invites. It past the 44 cent weighing and the "fat" test so we're good to go with just the 44 cent stamps..woohoo!!


Busy, busy, busy,..another update coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment