Monday, June 8, 2009

Emotional Rollercoaster

We'll go in chronological order here:

Yesterday on our way home we decided to stop at Mammoth Park (our ceremony location) to take some pictures and figure out a few things.

The island we're hoping to be married on =)



The "natural arch" we plan to decorate with a few of our wedding flowers

The tree we're hoping to be married under =)


The tree we hope to be married under





When we got home I saw that the rest of the origami paper we had ordered (all white 900 sheets) had arrived! So exciting! I've folded 6 cranes today so far.


All white origami paper: harder to find than you think

So I was in a VERY good mood today. Working on updating our website with the pictures of the ceremony location when Aleece calls me. I have been asking Josh to book the Firemen's Club for months now and he finally called last Tuesday. He then saw the guy he left a message for and he said his number had been cut off in the number he had left. Aleece was out at the club today and asked to look at the books. The 24th is booked and NOT by us. =( I was/am? so upset. She let me know then that the 3rd and 31st are open. Well the 3rd is a holiday weekend and the 31st hmm? I just don't know.

I contacted Josh via text and I don't think he realizes how upset I am, though he is too. We both are unable to think of another location for the price or that can accomodate the amount of guests we are inviting so...alas, reluctantly we are moving the date to the 31st.

July 31st, 2010.
It's going to take a bit to get used to.

It's just a day though and though July 24, 2010 was VERY special to us, it's OUR WEDDING DAY and whatever day it is will be just as special<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment