Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Behind the Scenes

Most of what Josh and I have been working on the wedding in the past week or so have been the "behind the scenes" work that usually goes unnoticed. Between the both of us we've been avidly working on our guestlist finalizations and collecting address/phone numbers and names of significant others we are unsure of. I recently gave my mom a list of people to work on that she could get for us and we need to give Josh's mom hers, but besides that I think we have at least 75-80% of the address book I've created done.

The address book

This past Friday before driving up to PA I stopped at the mailbox, anxious to see if our Save The Dates had arrived. They did! I just love them too! I need to make some minor adjustments for our last/final batch (make the font bigger and wording carved into the tree more visible), but the quality is better than I actually thought they were going to be. Can't wait to order the rest! =)

This is a poor quality picture (from my phone), but here they are!

Yesterday, I was so proud of Josh. After bugging him constantly about calling the club to book the reception hall and him forgetting, he finally did! He left a voice mail with the person we need to book it with so we're just waiting for him to return his call. I can't wait for that to be booked. I'm just so worried that being a summer wedding and a pretty popular date it could possibly be booked if we don't jump on it now. I'll feel so much better about it once it is. I really hope he calls him back soon.

Other than that we really haven't "worked" on too much. We've talked about the wedding though and discussed more ideas. Oh, and we did order the rest of the origami paper I'll be needing to fold the 1000 cranes for the head table display. =) 100 down 900 to go. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment