Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I <3 Flea Markets

Saturday (the day after Josh graduated) we headed back to our apartment to get ready and head out for the night. Mom, dad, Gram, and Homer had decided to stop at the Flea Market down the road from us and we opted to stop in too. I had already found 1 vase/bowl for our cookie buffet (for the custom made fortune cookies we are having), so we kept our eyes open for more. I was looking at one at a table listed for $2 and as I started to walk away the woman said she'd take half. So we picked another one up for $1. Along the way we found one more we really liked and got it for just $2.

The second $1 vase we've purchased =)

The $2 bowl =)

What I love about that Flea Market is that it's always different, the seller's are always changing and it's not repeatitive like most are nowadays. Yay for having a Flea Market less than 3 minutes away! =)

Also yesterday Josh and I went and saw Night at the Museum and ate at Primanti Brothers (our unofficial 2 1/2 yr date =P). Afterwards we went to the mall and walked around a little bit. I saw this shirt at Spencers and I just love it. Since it's of course "non-traditional." I'm thinking I could maybe have it made at my old work place for the Bachelorette Party? Haha.

This would be really easy for them to duplicate at Scott Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment