Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fixed the Save The Date =)


Thanks to the help of some girls on The Knot (wedding website I frequent) I found a better font for the "carving" of the tree on dafont.com. Woot! From there in only took about 15 minutes to complete and I decided to add the date to the tree as well. I'm really happy with how it turned out. =)


Okay so I played around with it just a little bit more and got it to the fit the demensions needed to upload it on VistaPrint. I've now ordered 50 magnets. I started out getting 25 and was only paying $5 for shipping and then at then end of the order they offered another 25 for only $5 more. Which if I would have orginally just got 50 it would have been $15 with shipping. So I saved $5. Not too bad. Especially because the before sale price is $22 for 25! Yay for a good deal. I can now keep the image saved on the site and when they do promotions like this order to save so much more money and since the wedding is over a year away I don't need them all at once. Woot for bargain shopping! ;)

The finished product: I had to add more around the edges so no wording or hearts get cut off when they are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment